Helpful Tips in Managing Your Silver Rewards Account
Thanks to your loyalty to the Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels, we now have over 50,000 Silver Rewards Members. We want to thank you very much for your business in the past and look forward to serving you in the future. In order to assist you in managing your account, we thought we would review certain items that seem to come up on a regular basis.
- Requests for Points from Previous Stays. We get a lot of requests from Members looking for points that are not on their account yet. In rare instances, we will miss posting proper points to an account, but for the most part the requests we get are for points earned that have not gone through the system yet. Please keep in mind it can take up to seven (7) business days for the points to be credited to your account. Researching missing points is very time consuming, so your patience in this area is very much appreciated. Remember that points are only posted after you checkout.
- Requests for Points to be Credited Immediately during a Current Stay. The program is designed for points accumulated from a current stay to be credited to your account after checkout. These points can be redeemed for rewards in the future. Requests to credit and redeem points accumulating prior to checkout cannot be honored.
- Point Total Inquiries. Points are posted for the total amount of room revenue charged on any one stay, exclusive of applicable taxes and any incidental charges. The total amount of points credited to your account for any one stay will always be less than the amount billed to your credit card, which includes incidentals and taxes.
- Alaska Airline Mileage. If you want to convert points to Alaska Miles, please submit a request for mileage. Mileage can be requested in 3,000 point increments. Mileage will be credited directly to your account.
- Confirm your registered mailing address. Requesting rewards is a good time to make sure your registered mailing address is correct. We often get rewards returned due to a bad address. Please update your address if it has changed or is incorrect in our system.
- Check for correct name and Silver Rewards number on reservation. Points are sometimes not posted when the name on the reservation does not exactly match the name registered in the Silver Rewards Program. Make sure the name on your reservation is correct at check-in and you give the front desk your Silver Rewards number.
Hopefully you will find these tips helpful in managing your Silver Rewards account in the future. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon at our Inns and Hotels.