COVID-19 Update and Flexible Cancellation Policy
As always, our mission to provide friendliness and cleanliness across all of our hotels and restaurants remains our top priority. With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we are committed to providing flexibility to your travel plans along with an update on what we are doing to ensure your health and safety when staying in our hotels. All of our hotels are open and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Flexible Cancellation Policy:
We have modified our cancellation policy to allow any reservations (including non-cancellable advance purchase reservations) that are scheduled to arrive prior to December 31, 2020 to be modified or cancelled up until 3pm on the day of arrival. This change will apply to existing reservations as well as reservations made today through December 31, 2020. For reservations booked via third-party sites, please contact the booking provider directly for information on their policies. Any modifications to reservations will be subject to availability and any differences in rate.
Health & Safety Protocols:
In addition to our high standards of cleanliness, we are following the hygiene and cleaning guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state and local health departments to protect our guests and staff. Some amenities may be unavailable during your stay due to state and local restrictions.
In accordance with our commitment to providing exceptionally clean and safe accommodations, here is an outline of some of our procedures:
- Per state mandate, face coverings are now required in all public spaces.
- Social distancing signage has been placed in our lobbies, registration areas, elevators and other common areas.
- Clear shields have been installed at our registration desk as an additional precaution.
- Our hotels currently use EPA approved hospital grade disinfecting cleaners.
- High frequency cleaning and disinfecting procedures have been implemented in all public spaces with special attention to high contact areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, restrooms, bell carts, telephones, and lobby furnishings.
- At those locations offering complimentary breakfast, we have modified our breakfast program to include a complimentary breakfast to go bag.
- Note paper, pens, directories, books, and magazines have been removed from guestrooms and are available upon request.
- Extensive disinfecting procedures are used on all areas of the guestroom with special attention to high contact areas such as door handles, light switches, remote controls, faucets, toilets and toilet handles, telephones, ice buckets, coffee service equipment and cabinet pulls.
- Our teams are supplied and trained with the proper use of personal protective equipment.
We thank you for putting your trust in us and look forward to serving you on your next visit.