Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels Silver Rewards Program is our way of saying “Thank You” for making us your home away from home in the Pacific Northwest.
We now offer Amazon Gift Cards and Charity Donations in addition to Cash Rewards and Complimentary Hotel Stays as valuable benefits of the Silver Rewards program. You have more choices in redeeming your valuable Silver Rewards points!
We are also exclusively using Instant Rewards as a quick, easy way for Silver Reward Members to redeem their valuable Silver Reward points instantaneously at any one of our Inns or Hotels for a free room night. If you have enough points at check-in to qualify for a free room night, the friendly staff at our front desk can process your reward “on the spot” for that very night!
Instant Rewards are designed for Member redemption and the Member must make the request at time of check-in. If you wish to let someone else use your points for an Instant Rewards, please complete a “Silver Rewards Point Redemption Authorization Form” online at silverrewards.com.
- Standard Room Instant Reward: 2,000 points
- Premium Room Instant Reward: 4,000 points
- Special Event Standard Room Instant Reward: 4,000 points
- Special Event Premium Room Instant Reward: 6,000 points
- $100 Amazon Gift Card: 3,000 points
- $250 Amazon Gift Card: 7,000 points
- $100 Cash Reward: 3,000 points
- $250 Cash Reward: 7,000 points
- 3,000 Alaska Airlines Miles: 3,000 points
- $100 Charity Donation: 2,500 points
How to Earn Points
- Earn one (1) point for every guest room dollar spent. Charges which do not qualify for points include taxes applied to the room rate, purchase of Gift Cards, No Show charges, conference room charges, catering or restaurant charges and all incidentals such as phone and movie charges.
- A member is eligible to receive points for his/her guestroom and up to four additional rooms. Additional rooms must include same dates of stay as the member and the member must make payment of all rooms.
- Silver Reward membership number must be verified upon check-in.
- Points accrue at check-out. Please allow seven (7) business days after check-out for points to post to your account. Points accrued during a current stay may not be credited toward a reward during that stay.
Conditions of Enrollment
- Only individuals are eligible for Silver Rewards membership and each individual may maintain only one account. Point accrual is limited to individual travel and the room must be registered to and occupied by the member or one approved authorized additional user (Spouse or Domestic Partner). Companies, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as Silver Rewards members. The accumulation of points is non-transferable.
- Points may be earned retroactively for a stay up to 30 days prior to enrolling into the program. Previous stays by an authorized additional user cannot be retroactively credited to a member’s account.
- Wholesale rates (including rooms reserved through 3rd party Internet sites such as Booking.com, Priceline, etc.), packages, series tours and negotiated contract rates are not eligible for points.
Complimentary Room Nights Using “Instant Rewards”
- Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels uses “Instant Rewards”, as a quick, easy way for Silver Reward Members to redeem their valuable Silver Reward points instantaneously at any one of our Inns or Hotels for a free room night. If you have enough points at check-in to qualify for a free room night, the friendly staff at our front desk can process your reward “on the spot” for that very night! Points accrued during a current stay may not be credited toward an Instant Reward during that stay.
- Instant Rewards are designed for Member redemption and the Member must make the request at time of check-in. If you wish to let someone else use your points for an Instant Rewards, you must complete a “Silver Rewards Point Redemption Authorization Form” online at Silverrewards.com.
- Advanced reservations for Instant Rewards are encouraged to ensure availability at our busy hotels.
- All Instant Rewards reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card that must be presented upon check-in.
- Instant Rewards reservations need to be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of arrival in order to avoid a one-night charge. Cancellation charges are not eligible for points.
- Special Event dates of stay require additional points and these event dates may be added with or without notice. Please visit Silverrewards.com for the current list of Special Event dates.
- An upgrade fee will be charged for room upgrades. All incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
Requesting Other Rewards
- Members must make a reward request for Other Rewards directly online at Silverrewards.com. Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels do not process Other Rewards requests on site.
- Please allow at least three weeks for the processing and delivery of a Cash Reward by check.
- International guests must use our PayPal option for a Cash Reward.
- Alaska Airlines will confirm to you by e-mail that your reward has been credited to your account. All Alaska Airlines Miles requests are non-refundable and cannot be canceled or reversed per Alaska Airlines terms and conditions.
- Amazon will confirm and deliver your electronic Gift Card by e-mail.
Terms and Conditions
- By enrollment and participation in the Silver Rewards program, members agree to be subject to the Terms and Conditions, Program Rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Terms”) that Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels (“SCI”) may, in its sole discretion, adopt from time to time. SCI may amend the Terms at any time without notice. SCI has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Terms at any time. The Terms set forth here supersede any prior terms and conditions.
- Silver Rewards membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of SCI. SCI and its travel partners have the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Terms, rewards, and reward levels at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated points, or the ability to obtain certain rewards. SCI and its travel partners may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of points received for a stay or required for a reward; (b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (c) add blackout dates, limit rooms available for any reward at any participating hotel, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards; (d) change program benefits, travel partners, locations served by SCI or its travel partners, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of rewards; (e) change or cancel its travel partner rewards. The accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to points, miles, rewards, or program benefits. In accumulating points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level.
- The accumulation of points is subject to the Silver Rewards Terms and Program Rules. Each member is responsible for reading the Silver Rewards Program Rules, e-newsletters, and account statements in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
- The rewards structure is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at SCI’s discretion, with or without notice. The number of points required to redeem any reward may be substantially increased, any reward may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any reward or its redemption may be imposed at any time.
- SCI has the right to end the Silver Rewards program at any time. In that event, the right to earn points and redeem for rewards may end at that time, no matter the extent of member participation in the program.
- After applying to the Silver Rewards program, a membership number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes eligible to earn Silver Rewards points.
- Membership in Silver Rewards, including any points earned and reward certificates that may have been issued to a member, may be revoked or suspended at SCI’s sole discretion at any time for any reason.
- Requests for missing points after program enrollment must be made within six months of your checkout date.
- Silver Rewards points or rewards cannot be sold, bought or bartered.
- An account may be closed at SCI’s sole discretion for inactivity if no points are accrued during a 24-month period. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time.
- The terms and conditions of affiliated airline programs control the redemption and distribution of the miles earned or transferred.
- Silver Rewards points, rewards and airline miles earned through participating in Silver Rewards may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of Silver Rewards points and rewards is the responsibility of the member.
- In the case of fraud or abuse involving Silver Rewards, point credit, mileage credit, reward use, or a participating hotel, SCI and its travel partners have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all frequent flyer miles or points and certificates earned through Silver Rewards may be forfeited and the account closed.
- You may be provided with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the Silver Rewards web site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to SCI, and is provided to you for your personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
- Employees of SCI and their immediate families are not eligible.
- Silver Rewards is operated by Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels.