Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels has added “Cash Rewards” to our selection of Silver Rewards. You can now redeem your valuable Silver Rewards points for a Silver Rewards company check made out directly to you!
We are also exclusively using “Instant Rewards” as a quick, easy way for Silver Reward Members to redeem their valuable Silver Reward points instantaneously at any one of our Inns or Hotels for a free room night. If you have enough points at check-in to qualify for a free room night, the friendly staff at our front desk can process your reward “on the spot” for that very night!
Instant Rewards are designed for Member redemption and the Member must make the request at time of check-in. If you wish to let someone else use your points for an Instant Rewards, you must complete a “Silver Rewards Point Redemption Authorization Form” and fax it to the designated hotel.
We have changed the Reward Benefit for Alaska Airline Miles to 3,000 miles for 3,000 Silver Reward points. We have also upgraded the benefit so now your miles will be electronically posted directly to your Alaska Airline mileage account by our Silver Rewards department.
- Complimentary Standard Room Night: 1,500 points
- Complimentary Premium Room Night: 3,000 points
- 3,000 Alaska Airlines Miles: 3,000 points
- $100 Cash Reward: 3,000 points
- $250 Cash Reward: 7,000
How to Earn Points
- Earn one (1) point for every guest room dollar spent. Charges which do not qualify for points include taxes applied to the room rate, purchase of Gift Cards, No Show charges, conference room charges, catering or restaurant charges and all incidentals such as phone and movie charges
- There’s no limit to the number of points you can earn
- A member is eligible to receive points for his/her guestroom and up to two additional rooms. Additional rooms must include same dates of stay as the member and the member must make payment of all rooms.
- Silver Reward membership number must be presented upon check-in.
- Points accrue at check-out. Please allow seven (7) business days after check-out for points to post to your account. Points accrued during a current stay may not be credited toward a reward during that stay. Requests for missing points after program enrollment must be made within six months of your checkout date.
Conditions of Enrollment
- Only individuals are eligible for Silver Rewards membership and each individual may maintain only one account. Point accrual is limited to individual travel and the room must be registered and occupied by the member. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as Silver Rewards members. The accumulation of points is non-transferable.
- Points may be earned retroactively for a stay up to 30 days prior to enrolling into the program.
- Wholesale rates (including rooms reserved through 3rd party Internet sites such as Expedia, etc.), packages, series tours and negotiated contract rates are not eligible for points.
Complimentary Room Nights Using “Instant Rewards”
- Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels uses “Instant Rewards”, as a quick, easy way for Silver Reward Members to redeem their valuable Silver Reward points instantaneously at any one of our Inns or Hotels for a free room night. If you have enough points at check-in to qualify for a free room night, the friendly staff at our front desk can process your reward “on the spot” for that very night! Points accrued during a current stay may not be credited toward an Instant Reward during that stay.
- Instant Rewards are designed for Member redemption and the Member must make the request at time of check-in. If you wish to let someone else use your points for an Instant Rewards, you must complete a “Silver Rewards Point Redemption Authorization Form” and fax it to the designated hotel for processing.
- Advanced reservations for Instant Rewards are encouraged to ensure availability at our busy hotels.
- All Instant Rewards reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card that must be presented upon check-in.
- Instant Rewards reservations need to be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to the date of arrival in order to avoid a one-night charge. Cancellation charges are not eligible for points.
- Blackout dates may apply. Additional blackout dates may be added with or without notice.
- An upgrade fee will be charged for room upgrades. All incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
Requesting Alaska Mileage and Cash Rewards
Members must make a reward request for Mileage or a Cash Reward directly to the Silver Rewards Department. Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels do not process Mileage or Cash Rewards requests on site. Members can request reward certificates 3 different ways:
- Visiting our Silver Reward website silverrewards.com; or
- Mail requests to: Silver Rewards Department, 103 118th Avenue SE – Suite 300 Bellevue, WA 98005; or
- FAX requests to our Silver Rewards Department at 425.709.6112
Please allow at least three weeks for the processing of Mileage or Cash Rewards. Alaska Airlines will confirm to you by e-mail that your miles are credited to your account after we process your Reward Request. All Alaska Airlines Miles requests are non-refundable and cannot be canceled or reversed per Alaska Airlines terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
By enrollment and participation in the Silver Rewards program, members agree to be subject to the Terms and Conditions, Program Rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Terms”) that Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels may, in its sole discretion, adopt from time to time. Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels may amend the Terms at any time without notice. Silver Cloud Inns and Hotels have the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Terms at any time.