Boeing 747 Tour
If you’re staying at Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront and enjoy flight and aviation, then be sure to visit the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing 747 Tour at the Everett Factory.
Besides being the largest building in the world, the Boeing Everett Factory is home to the Dreamliner 747, 767, 777, and 787 production lines. Visitors will have the opportunity to experience the many different exhibits, allowing them to take in a wealth of information and knowledge regarding the construction, history, and mechanics of jet liners. Here is a complete list of each of the exhibits and a description detailing the experience.
- Materials Zone: Compare the newly designed Boeing 787 Dreamliner fuselage with the fuselage from the Boeing 707
- Passenger Experience: Experience the interior and in-flight entertainment systems of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Flight Systems: Explore the complexities of flight systems like avionics, navigation, and hydraulics
- Flight Desk: Experience the “dial and switches” flight deck of the Boeing 727 and enjoy the virtual tour
- Propulsion/Engines: Learn about and see real engine types through video animation from the beginning of the jet age to the engines of today
- Future Concepts: Explore future concepts of aviation in the Future Concepts Zone
In addition, families with children will be able to view exhibits and graphics geared for young children and toddlers. There is also a Children’s Play area for those parents looking to rest and take in all the excitement the Boeing 747 Tour has to offer.
Located adjacent to the Mukilteo – Clinton Ferry, Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront is the perfect stay for those of you looking to experience the Boeing 747 Tour. Most of our guestrooms offer a wonderful panoramic waterfront view overlooking Whidbey Island and Possession Sound.
Guests will also have the luxury of experiencing Silver Cloud’s complimentary room amenities, which include microwaves, refrigerators, weekday morning newspaper, and Aveda bath products. In addition, each of the guestrooms features a 55″ high definition plasma TV and complimentary wireless internet access. And for those of you who think breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you’ll be happy to know that we offer complimentary breakfast every morning – everyday. We hope to see you soon!